WITH YOU, OFFERING A HELPING HAND
It is with regret that we must announce that all our advice services will be closing. Immigration services have already ceased and we are hosting our last social welfare law and debt appointments on the 14th January 2022
If you need support we advise you to contact us as soon as possible so we can book an appointment before the service closes
At the heart of Sangam lies our advice service which not only helped to establish our reputation within the sector but has benefited thousands of local people. Our services aim to provide advice, guidance and support to our clients when they’re facing financial, welfare and immigration issues that they can’t address independently. Our staff are always available to provide tailored support to individuals and provide casework that delivers the best outcomes for our clients
Introducing our services
Social Welfare Law
Expert advice and guidance across all areas of Social Welfare Law
Supporting those facing the burden of unsustainable financial pressure
OISC Level 2 accredited Immigration law advice and casework
Help with getting back into work
All our services are delivered in accordance with our AQS advice standards. we provide :
- Excellent customer service and advocacy.
- Experienced and informed staff to tackle issues head-on and help our clients find sustainable solutions to their problems.
- Ongoing support – we never close a case and are always there for our clients when they need us.
- The confidence, and tailor our support to find the best possible outcomes for them.
Additional Support :
- In addition to our in-house provision, Sangam is also proud to host Birdy and Co. solicitors, our long-term partners who provide advice and guidance to clients needing support with Matrimonial, Child Custody and Wills & Probate issues.
- Birdy and Co. attend a monthly surgery at Sangam, with appointments made on a first come first serve basis.